Thursday, June 28, 2012

 

 

FIAT 500 GOOD OPTION IN SEGMENT

My latest car review is at examiner.com.

It’s on the 2012 Fiat 500, which is not really the kind of car I would buy but is a pretty nice subcompact, a much better alternative than say the Smart Fortwo (which is less expensive) and the Scion iQ (which is about the same price).

What I liked about it: Styling and the way you can push to get some fun in your driving with the five-speed manual transmission. (The Abarth trim, which is more expensive, delivers a lot of punch.) It also has pretty good stowage room for its class.

What I didn’t like about it: I don’t particularly the subcompact segment as a whole. The version with an automatic tranny is a real drag.

Go to www.examiner.com/review/2012-fiat-500-offers-personality-to-go-with-practicality-1 for my full review.

No comments:

Post a Comment