Sunday, June 12, 2011

GET YOUR KICKS (LATER)

It has been a while since I posted, but if you are one of my followers (thank you very, very much) I am coming back.
Since my last post about the airlines, I have driven up to the Midwest, a trip of 1,100 miles or so, and proceeded to catch a head cold right in the middle of one of the muggiest heat spells of the early summer.
So I just haven’t felt like writing. Also, I learned upon my arrival that my daughter’s house no longer has access to wireless Internet, so I am sharing the DSL line with my grandson.
I did get out the other day to a Route 66 Festival in Edwardsville, Illinois, and managed to take a bunch of pictures of some great cars in the parade on Saturday evening.
I plan on posting them later today (Monday).
I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment